Site Feed

Friday, October 28, 2005

Camp Al Taji The quality of life at Camp Taji gets better every day. The Camp now has the largest PX in Iraq, which has a Subway, Burger King, and Pizza Hut. They also have a newly built dining facility. There are several gyms and MWR facilities where soldiers can exercise, watch movies or sporting events and play games. Soldiers live in air-conditioned and heated trailers, have hot showers and can eat four meals a day in the dining facility. This Camp was officially renamed Camp Cooke March 23 2004 during a dedication ceremony in honor of Command Sgt. Maj. Eric F. Cooke of the division's 1st Brigade Combat Team. Cooke was killed Dec. 24, 2003 during a combat patrol in Baghdad when his vehicle struck an IED (improvised explosive device). Cooke was posthumously awarded the Bronze Star Medal and the Purple Heart. This is the place they are "rumored" to be headed to.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
My blog has a lot of exclusive content I've either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd
really appreciate it.

Feel free to surf to my site pure garcinia cambogia

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my web site so i got
here to go back the prefer?.I'm trying to to find things to enhance my website!I guess its adequate to make use of some of your ideas!!

Visit my weblog :: garcinia cambogia extract

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger